To lead the Construction Industry, Sri Lanka towards developing excellence in the Built Environment to meet the challenges of the 21st Century.
Be the exclusive voice for the Construction Industry, Sri Lanka to provide a safe, high quality, sustainable and eco-friendly Built Environment.
The Chamber of Construction Industry of Sri Lanka (CCI) was established on 16th October 2001 and later incorporated on 24th March 2003 as a company limited by guarantee with 7 founding member Institutions and Associations. At present the following 14 Institutional Members and In addition over three hundred corporate and statutory members represent the construction industry in this Chamber.
- November 29th (2023) – “Launch of Build SL 2024” at Galadari Hotel, Colombo 01 More
- May 10th to 12nd (2024) – “Build SL 2024 – Housing & Construction Expo” at BMICH, Colombo More
- September 15th to 17th (2023) – “Jaffna Housing & Construction Exhibition 2023” at Muttraweli Grounds, Jaffna More
- September 15th (2023) – SEMINAR ON “Investment Opportunities and Innovative Construction Technologies in Northern Sri Lanka” at Muttraweli Grounds, Jaffna More
- July 07th (2023) – “19th Annual General Meeting” at Hotel Galadari, Colombo 01 More
- May 26th to 28th (2023) – “Build SL 2023 – Housing & Construction Expo” at BMICH, Colombo More
- January 27th (2023) – “Launch of Build SL 2023” at Galadari Hotel, Colombo 01 More
- January 10th (2023) – SEMINAR ON “Trends in Treatment of Wood and Wood-Based Products for the Construction Industry of Sri Lanka” at The Sri Lanka Foundation Institute, Colombo 07 More