To lead the Construction Industry, Sri Lanka towards developing excellence in the Built Environment to meet the challenges of the 21st Century.
Be the exclusive voice for the Construction Industry, Sri Lanka to provide a safe, high quality, sustainable and eco-friendly Built Environment.
The Chamber of Construction Industry of Sri Lanka (CCI) was established on 16th October 2001 and later incorporated on 24th March 2003 as a company limited by guarantee with 7 founding member Institutions and Associations. At present the following 11 Institutional Members and In addition over three hundred corporate and statutory members represent the construction industry in this Chamber.
- March 18th to 20th (2022) – “Build SL 2022 – Housing & Construction Expo” at BMICH, Colombo More
- February 17th (2021) – WEBINAR ON “ Post COVID-19 Domestic Construction Out Look” at ZOOM More
- January 22nd (2021) – “Launch of Build SL 2021”, at Lotus Conference Room, BMICH, Colombo 07 More
- October 02nd to 04th (2020) – “Build SL 2020 – Housing & Construction Expo” at BMICH, Colombo More
- February 27th (2020) – Seminar on “Measurers to Revive Domestic Construction Industry” at Main Hall, The Sri Lanka Foundation Institute, Colombo 07 More