To lead the Construction Industry, Sri Lanka towards developing excellence in the Built Environment to meet the challenges of the 21st Century.
Be the exclusive voice for the Construction Industry, Sri Lanka to provide a safe, high quality, sustainable and eco-friendly Built Environment.
The Chamber of Construction Industry of Sri Lanka (CCI) was established on 16th October 2001 and later incorporated on 24th March 2003 as a company limited by guarantee with 7 founding member Institutions and Associations. At present the following 11 Institutional Members and In addition over three hundred corporate and statutory members represent the construction industry in this Chamber.
- May 26th to 28th (2023) – “Build SL 2023 – Housing & Construction Expo” at BMICH, Colombo More
- August 2nd (2022) – “18th Annual General Meeting” at Cinnamon Lakeside, Colombo More
- March 18th to 20th (2022) – “Build SL 2022 – Housing & Construction Expo” at BMICH, Colombo More
- December 02nd (2021) – WEBINAR ON “Impact of Supply Restrictions on Construction Projects” at ZOOM More
- August 27th (2021) – WEBINAR ON “Fast Tracking Building Approvals to Attract More Investments” at ZOOM More